May 14, 2020 update:
Good Afternoon!! We are so excited we will be able to reopen soon, we have missed you. We have May 26th as our proposed opening date, as that is when the ban is supposed to be lifted.
We have received guidelines for reopening, which has affected some of our staff scheduling and staffing limitations. As a result, our guest care team will be working quickly and diligently to accommodate you. This will take time and patience and we are starting this week preparing. We will be taking appointments only at this time. We have ordered and received our PPE and sanitation supplies that will allow us to open and provide a safe work environment for our team and for you our guest. We want to be prepared both for your safety and that of our team. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate all of this. It is a new process we will all be going through together.
Our Preliminary Guidelines for reopening:
* Our new normal will be to keep you and our team safe.
* Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
* We request that when you arrive that you come to the door to get checked in. This is where you will have your temperatures taken, answer health check questions, rebook, and pay for your days services. You may then wait in your car and we will text you once your service provider is prepared for your service.
* Please arrive 5 min prior to your scheduled appointment time to allow for temperature checks and check-in process. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate late arrivals due to the time it takes to sanitize between guests.
* Please only bring in your form of payment and phone if needed for your appointment. No bags, laptops, books, hats etc.
* All team members and guests MUST WEAR MASKS that hook behind the ear.
* Guests will be required to sanitize or wash their hands upon check-in.
* Stress relieving and add-on treatments like neck massages, beard trims, tightens, and waxing will not be offered at this time.
* Shampoos will not be performed unless you are receiving a color service. Therefore we will only be providing Express Cuts at this time. Please come to the salon with clean, dry hair styled the way you like it.
Thank you for your support of our local, independent small business!!
We offer a wide variety of services including …