April 8th, 2021 update:
Gentlemen’s Cut would like to thank each and every one of our guests for all your support during this trying time. We have worked diligently to figure out the best way to offer extended services while keeping everyone’s safety at the forefront. At this time the government is requiring that all guests wear a mask during their service.
Our Current Service Guidelines:
* Our new normal will be to keep you and our team safe.
* Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
* We request that when you arrive that you come to the desk to get checked in. This is where you will have your temperatures taken, answer health check questions, rebook, and pay for your days services.
* Please arrive 5 min prior to your scheduled appointment time to allow for temperature checks and check-in process. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate late arrivals due to the time it takes to sanitize between guests.
* Please only bring in your form of payment and phone if needed for your appointment. No bags, laptops, books, hats etc.
* All team members and guests MUST WEAR MASKS that hook behind the ear.
* Guests will be required to sanitize or wash their hands upon check-in.
Thank you for your support of our local, independent small business!!
We offer a wide variety of services including …