August 7th, 2020 update:
Gentlemen’s Cut would like to thank each and every one of our guests for all your support during this trying time. We have been working diligently to figure out the best way to offer extended services while keeping everyone’s safety at the forefront. I know many of our guests miss the Gentlemen’s Cut experience, and therefore we have come up with the following options at this time. Due to the time it takes to sanitize between each guest you will be able to choose from either the neck and shoulder massage, or the shampoo and scalp massage. At this time the government is requiring that all guests wear a mask during their entire service, which means that we will not be able to offer the hot towel until further notice. You may choose the Executive Gentlemen’s Cut option in which you will receive both the shampoo, scalp massage, neck and shoulder massage. We are limited on capacity for shampoo stations so please make sure you choose which option you would like to receive.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we have navigated through all of this.
Our Current Service Guidelines:
* Our new normal will be to keep you and our team safe.
* Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
* We request that when you arrive that you come to the door to get checked in. This is where you will have your temperatures taken, answer health check questions, rebook, and pay for your days services. You may then wait in your car and we will text you once your service provider is prepared for your service.
* Please arrive 5 min prior to your scheduled appointment time to allow for temperature checks and check-in process. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate late arrivals due to the time it takes to sanitize between guests.
* Please only bring in your form of payment and phone if needed for your appointment. No bags, laptops, books, hats etc.
* All team members and guests MUST WEAR MASKS that hook behind the ear.
* Guests will be required to sanitize or wash their hands upon check-in.
* Stress relieving and add-on treatments like beard trims, tightens, and facial services will not be offered at this time.
Thank you for your support of our local, independent small business!!
We offer a wide variety of services including …